วันเสาร์ที่ 7 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2552

"Teen Guide Job Search" Book Review

I just finished reading the book "Teen Job Search Guide" by Donald Wilkes and Viola Hamilton-Wilkes. I am deep in the scene teen job as owner of the jobs involved teenagers and resume writing company website for young people and, as such, I read a very fey books on the subject. This book is a ten step guide that will help teenagers in their job search. The chapters are picking what you want, write your CV, interviews and other basic subjects. I must say that I am not very impressed with theBook. Do not get me wrong, it was well written and provided decent information.

My biggest criticism is that the book be different from the dozens of other similar books on the shelf. They offer the same tips on how to dress well on the conversation and eye contact during the interview. These are important ideas, but not enough to fill an entire book. In addition, the information was from and most of it was no longer relevant. Many of the suggestions that they resumeprovided or is no longer acceptable practice. The book does not mention the importance of the Internet and how to help young people find jobs.

There were a few bright spots in the book. I liked the chapter that guides teenagers through the career exploration process. I liked making the fact that the book devotes a chapter to define some of the difficult words that young people encounter on applications and interviews.

Finally, the book was onlyAverage, in my opinion, how do you find this information in a book, you can get on this subject.



0 ความคิดเห็น:

 
design by suckmylolly.com