วันจันทร์ที่ 14 ธันวาคม พ.ศ. 2552

Ideas For Teens in Information Technology - Book Review

I just finished reading "Ideas for Young People in information technology" by Diane Lindsey Reeves. As the owner of a website that focuses on teen jobs, which I'm very well read on this subject. This book is part of a series of books on specific careers that explore teenagers. I have mixed reactions to the book. I thought it was well researched and well written, but I do not think that there is enough substance. It is my opinion that the author is also a lot of filler to fill theBook. The book also seemed to be written for a general audience and not really designed for the teen audience. There was a lot of technical terms and information. It almost felt to me that the book for people who wrote those already in the industry of information technology.

Do not get me wrong, the book had good information and explain the various tasks well. The book has a good job to keep my attention through the use of real stories of people in the relevantProfession. The best part of the book and really the only part of the book, which was really geared adolescents, questionnaires were exercises intended to help in the process of career planning. After passing through the career exploration exercise would be able to determine whether a job would be in information technology is right for you.

Finally, I had the book had some bright spots, but overall I was not impressed.



0 ความคิดเห็น:

 
design by suckmylolly.com