วันพุธที่ 15 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2552

Application of translation - a guide for freelancers

I work as a project to translate the English translation Italian Axis Translations.

 Every day I and my colleagues to the greatest number of requests for translation to find work. I hope some of my comments will help you more effectively.

 1) update and scan your computer for viruses
 How many translators CV should be taken by a party, bodies burning? Not sé. Seems to occur in waves. We are a group of translators mailing in a few days and then nothing for ages. But overall, the message is removed!

 2) Put your information in the subject line of the e-mail
 If a project on the site, insert a reference in the Subject box. Reference number, for example. If in general, the list of languages to translate.

 Why is this important? Only translation agencies a lot of email every day and dESEA Miércolesrden found. The translation project would be to obtain information necessary for their project with ease.

 For general information, you want your data are recorded in the right place. If the agency can use your email language section in the appropriate language, instead chemettere into the dreaded "look at the code.

 3) shall not apply to non qualcosa
 We are always looking for translators translate into their mother tongue and writing in ourros ads. But tenemosg is not a lot of CV's for people that do not fit the bill. For example, I have a job for an Italian> English translation and a rebound of a Dutch native fluency in any language.

 4) Do not forget to tariffs and the rest of the "necessary" information
 Wanne erik'm looking for a translator and I have some questions, my list does not include all persons with missing information. I see the person regularlys that have lost their pace of reduction in vraag. If the translation options opther PM, but not much of a translator probn'assurera for more information.

 5) Contact Information
 I will not go. I think mobile phones.

 After a work of translation was confirmed PM wants to have a translator restituikoning as soon as possible. If you can not find another number for you, it is likely to move further down the list and call the following translation ........ cOMPETITION.

 I hope my short list of sugerenciass for the translation is not only the translators, but also the translation of the PM.!





0 ความคิดเห็น:

 
design by suckmylolly.com