วันศุกร์ที่ 18 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2552

Business Cards: Does Your Business Information Drive?

Anyone who has ever participated in a meeting, can not remember that we all knowby '' cards. This powerful marketing tool is often used, therefore, objectively, and we must ask how often the recipient of a card, you stick to it and use the information in a positive way for your business? In a world where first impressions count and the economy is becoming more competitive, it would be stupid to go with the crowd. We must act to have a different impact, so you will recall, when the rest fell into oblivion. Often, the traditional business card in your name reflects your position in the company and contact information ... not very exciting. Business cards can be a better choice, but again, you must make some sort of impression the recipient of your card for him a second glance. In my opinion, therefore, c'is this your business information from actual counts, but how you do it. Recently I was in a situation typical of those described above, taking my photo card is printed on vinyl, back to the meeting ended. I asked my chance to reach their diaries to me ... did look, but a bit 'dazed. I put my data in their paper and gave it back with a comment that I accept that sometimes things get lost, but my business cards. Surprised smiles around, I knew I made a special impression, and could only follow my information. The next time you need to print business cards to consider, not only in content but how you intend to present this important information.

0 ความคิดเห็น:

 
design by suckmylolly.com